Thursday, August 27, 2009

two down, one to go


I really don't feel that way, well- not always. Jarom started first grade last week. He has some kids in his class that have been with him since pre-school. He goes to school at 8:30 am. Those who know us, know that is way too early for us. Jarom is our one and only early bird so it works for him, not me. Yesterday I woke up at 8:15!! Panic.

Here's our sleeping beauty. She likes to roll out of bed by 10 am. So of course she gets the afternoon class. She is starting school TODAY!! As I write this she is begging to go. She still has one hour to go, it's going to be a long one. She is very glad we had nail polish that matched her back to school dress. Life doesn't get much better.

Here she is. My girl. I'm going to miss my little momma so much. Don't know what O and I will do with out her. But I know she is going to LOVE it. So I'm very excited for her.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Is she in Kindergarten or Preschool? Your mornings sound like mine...8am is too early!

cinemaCaldera said...

wow bella looks so cute in her new outfit and you are such a nice mama to let her paint her nails to match!!! jarom is quite dashing as well. what a couple of big smart kids you've got. can't wait to see what they learn. hope jarom is doing okay "following directions" or whatever. he's a free spirit!!! love you guys and miss you, h

mattbeatty said...

Can't believe our wee little twin babies are both off in school! What fun to see they grow and learn and hear about each day.

Unknown said...

wow. only one at home? what ARE you going to do all day? :) those are cute kids you've got. seems like just yesterday jarom was a 5 year old in my primary class!

Susan said...

What precious angels! I love the pictures of them starting school. Can I have one of each for my fridge so I can see them every morning to brighten my day? I need a new one of Oey too! I miss you guys so much. I wish them the best school year! Give all my precious grandbabies hugs and kisses from Nana!