Sunday, April 18, 2010

N - A - N - A spells cookie jar


Our Nana always has kisses, dum dums, lunch, dinner, crafts and TONS of holiday decor, most of it homemade. She sure put a smile on these faces, long lost cousins. My little sister was in town for the day so we met up at Nana's.

More happy cousins

Happy sisters trying to take a photo of ourselves

We got some help. Can you believe she has 5 babes!!!!!

Before leaving Nana's, she had a little basket of goodies for the kids. She is just the cutest, thoughtful little Nana ever. So glad the kids know their Great Nana. She is just the happy slappy singing painting tap dancing little lady. We love her.

2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

the way you describe things, amy...just kills me. that description of an old lady is exactly everything i've ever wanted to be. you and merry are BEAUTY QUEENS. love you.

Heidi Daniels said...

Yay, Merry made it down. I can't believe she has 5 kids, wow! That's alot of work and I'm sure it helps her staying the trim princess that she is. I always say that I'm swamped with 2, imagine how she is.